Prostate Cancer Treatment in Jaipur
Prostate cancer Treatment in Jaipur – Prostate cancer is a serious and common cancer that occurs in the prostate of men. It looks like a small walnut-sized gland, which produces and nourishes semen. Prostate cancer grows slowly, initially confined to the prostate gland. No serious damage is done in this situation.
Some types of prostate cancer grow slowly and do not require any treatment whereas, some cancers are very aggressive and spread very quickly. This type of prostate cancer is recognized early. Prostate cancer Treatment in Jaipur, which is confined to the prostate gland only, has a high chance of successful treatment.
How common is Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is known to be a serious disease that affects thousands of men during middle age and old age. Prostate cancer is most commonly found in men over the age of 65. The National Cancer Institute (NCI) found that approximately 239,000 American men were diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2013. Although prostate cancer can be prevented to a great extent by controlling the causes of this disease, but still, please consult your doctor for more details. Get Prostate cancer Treatment in Jaipur by Expert Urologist Doctor.
What are the symptoms of Prostate Cancer?
In the early stages of prostate cancer, there are no signs or symptoms. When prostate cancer Treatment in Jaipur becomes very large, then some of the following symptoms appear such as:-
- Trouble urinating
- Decreased urine flow
- Blood in sperm
- Pelvic area pain
- Erectile dysfunction
- To remain unconscious
When should I see Urology Doctor?
If you have any of the above symptoms, please consult your doctor Prostate cancer Treatment in Jaipur. Everyone’s body works differently so it is best to consult with your doctor so that you know what is the best treatment for your condition.
What is the cause of Prostate Cancer?
The cause of prostate cancer is still unknown. According to doctors, prostate cancer begins when certain cells in your prostate become abnormal. Changes in the DNA of abnormal cells cause cells to proliferate and divide more rapidly than normal cells, and these abnormal cells remain alive while normal cells are destroyed.
The abnormal cells that collect and grow invade the surrounding tissue to form a tumor. Some abnormal cells break off and spread to other parts of the body.
What factors increase the risk of Prostate Cancer?
You may be at higher risk of prostate cancer if you are experiencing these following conditions:
- Old age: The risk of prostate cancer increases with age.
- If your complexion is dark: Men of dark skin tone have a higher risk of prostate cancer than other men. In men of dark complexion, prostate cancer is more aggressive, but it is not clear why.
- Obesity: People with obesity may be more likely to develop prostate cancer, which is also much more difficult to treat.
How is Prostate Cancer Diagnosed or Identified?
Prostate cancer Treatment in Jaipur is diagnosed based on a physical exam, your health history, and a few other tests, such as:
Digital Rectal Exam (DRE): This is a physical exam in which your doctor examines your prostate to see if there are any hard lumps in your prostate gland that could be a tumor
Prostate Biopsy: Your doctor may recommend a biopsy to confirm prostate cancer. In a biopsy, a small piece of the prostate gland is removed and examined.
MRI: Bone scan and CT scan can also be done for this.
How is Prostate Cancer Treated?
If you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, it depends on the severity of your cancer. If it has spread, your treatment will be determined by your urology doctor in Jaipur for Prostate cancer treatment in Jaipur. Your doctor may recommend careful care if the cancer is not very spread. Surgery, radiation, chemotherapy and hormone therapy are also options for cancer treatment. Depending on the health status and stage of your cancer, the right treatment for your cancer can be done.
Why Choose Dr. Lokesh Sharma for Prostate Cancer Treatment?
Dr. Lokesh Sharma is one of the finest Urologist in Jaipur provide best urology treatment (Prostate cancer Treatment in Jaipur) to patient with hundred percent success rate. Dr. Lokesh Sharma has 15+ years of experience to treating prostate cancer and enlarge prostate issues.
He is a tremendous Urologist in Jaipur, specialized in stone surgery, laparoscopic surgery, renal transplant, cancer surgery, urethral structure disease and hypospadias, apart from routine urological procedures.
- He has the most advanced qualification in surgery that is M.Ch. in Urology. Not only that, he is a professor and Unit head of the department of urology.
- He is a dignified and prestigious urologist with tremendous experience in Prostate cancer treatment, laparoscopic surgery, urethral stricture disease and hypospadias, stone surgery, renal transplant Cancer surgery and many other urology-related issues.
- He is an expert professional who has done more than 200 laparoscopies in urology procedures.
- He prefers short and simple treatment over highly complicated procedures and prescribes medicine that is easily affordable and available.
- He strongly believes in building the relationship between the patient and the doctor which can make the treatment more beneficial.
Why Choose Urocare Jaipur?
- At Urocare Jaipur there is a team of clinical support professionals and experienced urologists dedicated to improving the health of the patients.
- It is one of the most prominent neurology groups in the country specialising in all areas of logical health and provides a comprehensive treatment option and in-house laboratory testing.
- The experienced professionals and technicians take good care of their patient and build a strong relationship so that the people can clarify their doubt regarding the surgery without hesitation.
FAQ: Prostate Cancer Treatment in Jaipur
Q. 1. Is prostate cancer fatal?
Ans: Prostate cancer is such a deadly disease that makes men its victims. The prostate is a small walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and private part of men.
Q. 2. What is the symptoms of prostate cancer?
Ans: Blood in urine or semen. Pain in passing urine Difficulty getting or maintaining an erection. Pain or discomfort when sitting, if the prostate is enlarged.
Q. 3. What is the first symptom of prostate problems?
Ans: Symptoms of prostate cancer Treatment in Jaipur include frequent urination at night, sudden decrease in urine flow, and feeling like urine after urination. Apart from this, blood can also come out with urine and stool. These problems occur due to the enlargement of the prostate gland.
Q. 4. Why does the prostate enlarge?
Ans: The prostate is a walnut-sized gland in men that produces seminal fluid and nourishes the sperm. When cancer occurs in the prostate gland, its growth may be slow and limited, which does not require medical attention, or it may grow severely and spread to nearby organs.