Urinary tract infection is very common these days. Not only females but males are also at risk of facing these infections. It can take part in any organ including bladders, Kidneys, ureters, and urethra. But it is essential to know that in females, the chances of UTI development are quite higher and at that moment, look forward to a Urologist in Jaipurto get the treatment done. Here we explore some symptoms, causes, and treatments so that you can make up your mind to approach the doctor and tell him about the problem you are facing.
Type of urinary tract infection:
UTI can take place in any part of the body, and each of them comes up with a different name. These are as follows:-
It is the infection that takes place in the bladder, and a person has a sudden urge to pee all the time. It also hurt when you go to pee. Cloudy or bloody urine, along with belly pain, is a symptom to notice.
In this kind of infection, there will be burning sensations whenever you go to pee. The cloudy discharge will also take place.
This is the infection in the kidney which causes nausea, vomiting, fever, chills, pain in the upper back or side.
Symptoms of urinary tract infection:
Symptoms of urinary tract infection are quite common. These are as follows:-
- A person is feeling tired all the time
- The body appears to be shaky
- The strange smell while peeing
- Urine appears to be bloody
- Cloudy and dark urine may take place
- Frequent or intense urge to pee
- Burning sensations when you pee
- Pain or pressure in the back and lower abdomen
Causes of urinary tract infection:
Different causes are there which let a person face this issue. These are as follows:
- Intense sexual intercourse, which is more frequent
- Sexual intercourse with multiple or new partners
- A urinary catheter is there
- Block the flow of urine
- Personal hygiene is poor
- Problems arise when emptying the bladder completely
- Uses of spermicides and tampons
- Immobility is there for a longer period
- Immunity is suppressed
- Kidney stones
- Unnecessary consumption of antibiotics
Treatment for urinary tract infection:
Understanding the treatment for urinary tract infection, doctors majorly suggests you take some antibiotics for a particular duration. The doctor suggests a full course of medicines, including antibiotics and antimicrobials, as per the condition. Make sure to complete the course because if you have not done it, then the chances of the redevelopment of UTI are quite high.
Here we have discussed UTI in detail. It is a suggestion that you can approach Dr. Lokesh Sharma in Jaipur because he is among the best professionals out there having experience in treating every kind of urinary tract infection. Get in touch with them and ask for the best treatment available.